- To imbibe sportsman spirit within the students and to make them mentally and physically fit.
- To develop physical fitness by maintaining and increasing such components as speed, flexibility, muscular strength, muscular endurance, aerobic capacity and anerobic capacity.
- To develop physical literacy through an aquisition of those levels of skill necessary for efficient body movement and control in sporting situation.
- To develop an understanding of the importances of sports in the persuit of a healthy and active lifestyle at the college and beyond.
- To provide the opportunities to be inventive and creative in sporting activities.
- To promote an awareness of and an ability to appreciate the aesthetic qualities of sporting performance and movement.
- To develop an ability to observe, analyze and judge the performance of self and peers in sporting situation.
- To develop an appreciation of the concepts of fair play, honest competition and good sportsmanship.
- To develop leadership skills and foster qualities of co-operation, tolerance,
- Consideration, trust and responsibility when faced with group and team problem-solving tasks.
- To develop self-esteem and self-confidence through positive sporting experiences.
- To provide a release for pupils in order to refresh for academic work.
- To provide healthy competition through intra-college and inter-college matches.
- To develop and sustain high quality competitive college teams.
|SL NO||Name of the Members||Designation||Position in Club|
|1||Mr. Dipanjan Mandal||Assistant Professor||Chairman|
|3.||Mr.Souparna Kar||Student||Vice Chairman|
|4.||Ms. Jyoti Kar||Student||Vice Chairman|
|5.||Ms. Jasleen Kaur||Student||Joint Secretary|
|6.||Mr. Arijit Ray||Student||Joint Secretary|
|7.||Mr. Ayan Das||Student||Deputy Joint Secretary|
|8.||Ms. Shreya Mukherjee||Student||Deputy Joint Secretary|
|9.||Mr. Soumya Bhattacharya||Assistant Professor||Member|
|10.||Dr. Debabrata Ghosh Dastidar||Assistant Professor||Member|
|11.||Ms. Tamalika Chakrabarty||Assistant Professor||Member|
|12.||Mr. Antar Gayen||Student||Member|
|13.||Ms. Shilpi Sarkar||Student||Member|
|14.||Mr. Pankaj Kumar Shaw||Student||Member|
|15.||Mr. Dibyendu Saha||Student||Member|
|16.||Mr. Arnab Mukherjee||Student||Member|
|17.||Ms. Angita Malakar||Student||Member|
|18.||Mr. Rahul Banerjee||Student||Member|
|19.||Ms. Sudarshana Mitra||Student||Member|
|20.||Ms. Moumita Chowdhury||Assistant Professor||Member Secretary|