The library also aims to provide the GNIPST academic community rich and relevant information resources to support their research, teaching and learning activities.
- To set an environment for more productive teaching-learning process.
- To maintain user oriented policies and programs.
- Using library and information technology innovatively and appropriately.
- To provide and deliver information services to the user community.
- Support and enhance teaching and learning processes by delivering and promoting the effective use of information resources and services.
- Provide an information rich environment that supports and encourages excellence in research in the field of pharmaceutical science & technology.