Program Educational Objective
- PEO 1: Scientific and Technical intellect
Extensive learning of the basics and focusing on the trivial area of pharmaceutical science and technology and applying this scientific knowledge in the technical areas for the formulation of medicaments, R& D, designing of new drugs from nature and other sources.
- PEO 2: Analytical and Research Curiosity
Developing expertise and competence in analysis of problems and inquisitiveness to innovate methodologies to handle problems and projects.
- PEO 3: Communication Capability
Demonstrating the art of excellence in developing the effective communication skills in English and evolving the personality of the students suitable to the dynamic industrial needs.
- PEO 4: Professional competence
Adopting the characteristics of technical excellence through systematically organized pedagogical practices in equipping the students with knowledge and practice for competing in the global competitive environment
- PEO 5: Social Consciousness
Developing consciousness in the issues of social concerns and enabling students to upgrade their personality and experience through community services to have a meaningful linkage between the institution and society.
- O1. Ability to acquire knowledge of pharmaceutical sciences.
- O2. Ability to design and conduct experiments, to analyze and interpret data.
- O3. Ability to design solutions for complex research problems to meet the specified needs with appropriate considerations of public health.
- O4. Ability to provide valid conclusions from the use of research based knowledge and research methods.
- O5. Ability to use current techniques, skills, and modern tools.
- O6. Ability to demonstrate the understanding of societal, health, safety and legal issues related to pharmaceutical manufacturing and pharmacy practice.
- O7. Ability to understand the impact of the products and processes employed on societal and environmental contexts.
- O8. Awareness of ethical and professional responsibilities.
- O9. Ability to function effectively individually and on teams, including diverse and multidisciplinary settings, to accomplish a task.
- O10. Ability to develop necessary interpersonal and communication skills to be a productive member of the team in work environment.
- O11. Ability to demonstrate effective planning, develop and implement plans within time frame through proper knowledge and understanding of professional and management principles and apply these skills to one’s own work, and also as a leader in a team.
- O12. A strong background and motivation to pursue life-long learning.