To develop responsible citizens who would be professionally equipped to ‘think globally and act locally’ and become reformers of society to meet the challenges of future.
- M1 – To promote and impart sustainable development in the field of Pharmaceutical Science.
- M2 – To provide the ambience needed for developing skills to make a mark in education and research.
- M3 – To ensure that developmental and administrative associates are provided with necessary resources to excel in research and administration.
- M4 – To inculcate the sense of lifelong learning for achieving the marked personal standards.
- Implement best standards and practices of good governance, ensuring sustainability, which will be revisited time to time and imprinted to bring in transparency of operations and improve credibility at all levels.
- Nurture industry-ready professionals through interactive teaching- learning process, corporate exposure and innovative, socially responsible project work.
- Inculcate positive attitude in budding professionals, to develop entrepreneurial skills, nurturing the students and launching feasible and viable projects through crowd funding initiatives.
- Establish more productive linkages with academia and industry; developing self-learning habits and encouraging Higher Studies/research, upgradation of knowledge for Faculty & Staff
- Develop interdisciplinary research and development laboratory facilities to provide the ambience for R&D activities for faculties, post graduate and PhD students promoting inter-academia conversation.
- Carry out Industrial consultancy in an effective manner through Industry Institute Partnership cell (IIPC). The students are to be encouraged to go for internships at reputed industries.