- To create a discussion arena in which students develop proficiencies based on educational and communication knowledge and critical thought.
- To develop the skill of understand argumentative discussion in various societal and pharmaceutical topics.
- To understand and communicate various forms of argument effectively in a variety of contexts.
- To develop the ability to analyze controversies, select and evaluate evidence, construct and refute arguments.
- To realize the simultaneous opportunities for leadership and group participation .
- Organization of Debate, Extempore, Group Discussion,quiz for students.
- Prepare the students for future life in terms of skills, behaviour, knowledge, learning and respect for others.
- Promoting individual value, ethics on social context
- Debate on unity on Birthday of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel.
- Debate competition in Xtasy.
- Quiz competition in World Diabetes Day.
- Quiz competition in Xtasy.
- National Elocution competition institutational round
- Debate competition ‘Bitorko’
- Extempore competition ‘Byakto’
- Quiz Competition ‘Mogojmeter’
- World Population Day Online Quiz
Debate and Extempore Club
|SL NO||Name of the Members||Designation||Position in Club|
|1||Dr. Lopamudra Datta||Principal, GNIPST||Advisor|
|3||Dr. Swati Chakraborty||Associate Professor,GNIPST||Advisor|
|4||Mr. Soumya Bhattacharya||Asst. Professor, GNIPST||Chairman|
|5||Shyamaprasad Ghosh||Student||Vice -Chairman|
|6||Adrimita Chakraborty||Student||Vice -Chairman|
|7||Vibhuti Sapru||Student||Jt. Secretary|
|8||Meghoparna Kundu||Student||Jt. Secretary|
|9||Suswana Mukherjee||Student||Jt. Dy. Secretary|
|10||SmaranyaSingha Roy||Student||Jt. Dy. Secretary|
|11||Dr. Sanchari Bhattacharya||Associate Professor,GNIPST||Member Secretary|